Howl film again

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 2 22:41:34 EST 2004

--- Paul Andinach <pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:

> On Fri, 3 Dec 2004, ROSLYN wrote:
>
> > > Mutter. Sulk. Grumble.
> > >
> > > Sallyo in Tassio---wrong endio of the worldio.
> Again.
> >
> >   Seconding grumble...
>
> So have an Aussie-DWJ-meet when the movie comes out
> in Australia.

I think that the most central location for Australians
is Alice Springs. I have my doubts if Howl will even
be shown there, and it is about 2000 km away from
every Aussie on the list. On the other hand if we add
Kiwis to this then the central point becomes Sydney,
were it will be shown, and that is very convenient to
Judith and myself.

Jon