Questions Re: Lots of lovely royalties

lizcrowe at juno.com lizcrowe at juno.com
Thu Dec 2 12:24:51 EST 2004

I'm curious. Has anyone heard anything about differences in how DWJ's books have been received (by the public and reviewers) as reprints compared to when they came out originally?  Was Harry Potter's popularity the impetus for DWJ's books being reprinted?  How did the reprints come about?  Was it DWJ's editor's idea?

Elizabeth

It's great that all of DWJ's books are in print again. I hope she is
receiving lots of lovely royalties from all of the new sales. She's an
excellent and very prolific writer and, after so many years of excellent
work, she deserves to have financial security in her old age. (Forgive
personal remark but 70 is not young! Frankly I hope she never retires so
we can keep enjoying her new books!)
Juliette
(Now reading DS, SWM, and FH simultaneously for the umpteenth time, also
listening to the recorded book of AG while cooking dinner)