Lots of lovely royalties

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Thu Dec 2 11:40:40 EST 2004

 Did I ever mention, Sally, that we have one of your early-reader books in
> our library?  I picked it up accidentally while putting together material
> for teaching my second child to read.  Quite a surprise.

Yes--it always gives me a shock when I find one of my books on eBay, too. It
seems so UNLIKELY. It also seemed unlikely when my October-published fantasy
was selling secondhand on the net before the end of October. I hadn't even
got my author copies! Next up is a naughty sf under my alias. And then
probably a naughtier fantasy. And then a respectable short book about
giraffes.

Can't say it's a dull way to earn a living!