Howl film again

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Dec 2 10:54:14 EST 2004

Okay, I know we don't have dates, and I'm about to suggest this as a
penniless grad student with a recently laid off partner, but what do
people think about scheduling a North America list meetup for the North
American premiere of the film?  We have the bravenet map, so we can do a
decent job of looking at cities where we live and picking a city showing
the movie that'd be cheapest for the most people.

I know it's too soon to decide now; we don't even know when the premiere
will be.

-deborah
--
Always remember to demand more of yourself than anyone else.  Otherwise you
become merely a tiresome rebellious young girl who wants that the whole