Lots of lovely royalties

Sally Odgers sodgers at dodo.com.au
Thu Dec 2 10:32:53 EST 2004

Actually, a few have that notion, Roger. Quite a few of my adult students
are quite open about it. They want to earn money. Now. That's one reason
most of them reject my suggestion that a six-book saga is not the best thing
to write if you haven't written since high school.

Then they quote Harry Potter at me.

Sallyo.