Witch Week

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Dec 2 09:00:04 EST 2004

huh. I was going to go off as they usually do about language, and how in
witch week (like in so much DWJ) people are empowered by learning to use
words properly.  But when you put the list together like that, I
couldn't help thinking about empowerment through communication and
community (which is another form of use words properly, but that's not
my focus).  A community, even one of people who don't necessarily like
each other, is stronger than a collection of acquaintances.  Thinking
about whether that is interesting, now...

-deborah
--
There's not a liberal America and a conservative America-there's
the United States of America...  We worship an awesome God in the