Lots of lovely royalties

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Thu Dec 2 00:58:26 EST 2004

It's great that all of DWJ's books are in print again. I hope she is
receiving lots of lovely royalties from all of the new sales. She's an
excellent and very prolific writer and, after so many years of excellent
work, she deserves to have financial security in her old age. (Forgive
personal remark but 70 is not young! Frankly I hope she never retires so
we can keep enjoying her new books!)
Juliette
(Now reading DS, SWM, and FH simultaneously for the umpteenth time, also
listening to the recorded book of AG while cooking dinner)