Re thoughts on medicine in fantasy vs. history

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Dec 1 17:10:09 EST 2004

Greetings, all! The Medicine in History and Fantasy panel was a bit
slow, but people felt they got what they were coming for.

I also moderated a panel with Don Sakers, Heather Rose Jones, Katherine
Kurtz and Tamora Pierce on "The Return of the non-non-traditional
heroine" The panel discussion went well, though I hadn't planned
on having confused the guests-- I had to explain what the topic of
the panel _meant_ before we could get started. :) However, I think I
heard Ms. Kurtz say to Ms. Pierce at the end, "well, that was
interesting" and she didn't sound as if she was being sarcastic :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"The toad beneath the harrow knows/exactly where each tooth-point goes,
The butterfly upon the road/Preaches contentment to that toad."
			- Rudyard Kipling