Riddle-master trilogy was Re: Tolkien (was Re: Who invented the modern fantasy genre?)

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Aug 31 10:26:23 EDT 2004

Re: Kern's riddle. I remember being wierded out by the way Morgan
explained the answer to the riddle, but I also remember understanding it
perfectly well, when I read the trilogy as a kid.

Of course, what can I say? that riddle has deep philosophical
significance to me. I love the fact that it came up right now. There's
also the one that Morgan tells Raederle about the great black beast and
the little old woman...

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"He had so much emotional baggage that when attacked he would make all
the camels lie down in military square and shoot out over them."