looking for songs (vaguely on topic, really)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Aug 31 09:50:08 EDT 2004

Y'all rock, as I expected you would.  How could I forget "Killing an
Arab", "Charlotte Sometimes", "Bloodletting", "Ramble On", and of course
"White Rabbit"?!?  Please go on.  :)

If anyone wants a copy of the mix when it's done -- I might be able to
do all children's lit, after all -- let me know and I'll send it on.
I'll certainly post the song list.

(ObDisclaimer: I do not make mixes with songs I don't own boughten and
paid for copies of, though occasionally I will borrow someone else's CD
so as not to have to hook up my record player to the computer)

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Jon Noble wrote:
|http://www.artistsforliteracy.org/famous.html

Fascinating list.  Some of those aren't what I'm looking for (I don't
count "Tangled up in Blue" as haveing anything more than a passing Dante
reference) but still fascinating.  Y'all have seen the invisible
library, of imaginary books, no?

http://www.invisiblelibrary.com/

-deborah
--
Start a revolution.  Stop hating your body.