looking for songs (vaguely on topic, really)

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 31 00:28:46 EDT 2004

and still more - thought I'd better post this before I
loose the website;

http://www.artistsforliteracy.org/famous.html

has a long list of songs inspired by literature, not
much from children's books although there are a couple
from Winnie the Pooh and from Huck Finn, but there are
quite a lot from fantasy and sf that my interest
people. I never realised that Iron Maiden were so
literary.

Jon

http://www.helsinki.fi/~mlang/lewis/carroll-music.html