Mixolydian as a real mode in music

Devra at aol.com Devra at aol.com
Mon Aug 30 15:17:19 EDT 2004

        ARRGH. I dunno anyting about  music modes. I assume that it is a joke
(OTM) since the planet that this man is from are a frightful mixture of
overdelicate excesses, casual assasinations, and well...they are asked to help
another planet in a fight with The Bad Guys (OTM) and refuse in a 20 page poem....
 Since the authors are very well-read and enjoy Georgette Heyer and such
stuff, I'd guess that they were just teasing Thirkell.
     I could ask them at Worldcon, but I'm afraid that I probably won't
remember.
     Devra

Devra Langsam
www.poisonpenpress.com