Mary Stewart (was Merlin Conspiracy)

HSchinske at aol.com HSchinske at aol.com
Fri Aug 27 11:31:21 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/27/04 9:47:52 AM Central Daylight Time, Kyla Tornheim
writes:

> My one issue is that the names tend to be rather unattractive--Chastity
> and Nicola are the two that come to mind.

Chastity I'll give you (not that I can, but you know what I mean ;-) ), but
Nicola? Seems like a perfectly ordinary name.

I'm trying to think of some others, but most of their names have evaporated
from my mind, except Vanessa, then a much less common name, from _Airs Above
the Ground_, which was the first one I read.

Helen Schinske