Merlin Conspiracy

mecha godscylla mechagodscylla at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 17:40:43 EDT 2004

>Sallyo wrote:
>

> >There's even another (and mostly benign) version of the thoroughly
>unbenign thornlady in "DS",

Minnow:
>Who's that? I didn't notice her.  The main goddess-lady in TMC has surely
>got to be some version of a local Isles of Blest Gaea, which I don't think
>is very like the Thornlady?  Or is the Thornlady a sort of unbenign Gaea?

Sally must mean the lady who gave her magic to Roddy, no? I'm much struck by
Sally's observation and looking forward to chewing that over a bit.

Elise

P.s.  and what of Gwyn in TMC and Annwyn (sp?) in Dogsbody? The earth's
unhappy child who wanted the zoi?  Their personalities taste different to
me, but both seem plenty complicated.