McKillip

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Aug 26 11:49:43 EDT 2004

> Besides, I'm on record as not being thrilled about most of McKillip's later
> work, so I'd be hypocritical to insist that everyone be in awe of her stuff.

While I love McKillip's work, it's getting more and more .. oh dear, the
only way I can describe it is to say it's curling into tighter and
tighter spirals of complexity. However, the US covers they are using for
it perfectly match my impressions of her writing style

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0441011306.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/0441010113.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Anybody know offhand who this illustrator is?

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"If the injustice ... is of such a nature that it requires you to be the
agent of injustice to another, then I say, break the law. Let your life be a
counter-friction to stop the machine. What I have to do is to see, at
any rate, that I do not lend myself to the wrong, which I condemn."
-- Thoreau, "Resistance to Civil Government"