Riddle-master trilogy was Re: Tolkien (was Re: Who invented the modern fantasy genre?)

Wed Aug 25 14:31:15 EDT 2004

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 12:09:22 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

>On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>|We read the Riddle-master trilogy over two months--in fact I'm having to
>|miss the meeting tomorrow for a school function, which is sad because I have
>|Opinions.
>
>Er... don't you home school?

I still do, but the stress of having three children at three different
educational levels started to become a problem last spring.  So we've
decided to keep two at home, send one to the local elementary school, and
another to a private school.  It was a hard decision to make, but I'm
already feeling more relaxed and better able to cope with things.

Plus the private school wants me to chair the library committee for their
brand-new library.  Fun.

Melissa Proffitt