Tolkein

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 00:38:10 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/23/2004 10:34:58 PM Central Daylight Time, JOdel at aol.com
writes:
<Watership Down generated a little flurry too,
Please don't ever mention that again. We had to read it for summer reading
last year and I did not enjoy spending my summer reading a 400 page book about
violent rabbits who talked a lot and then discussing it for months afterward.
Book discussions in school can really ruin it for me. I don't care what the
theme of the chapter was or what the writer was abstractly trying to say. Argh!
(Sorry a little frusterated-school just started-oh joy!)
-Jordan