Jasper Fforde

Fri Aug 20 19:28:08 EDT 2004

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 17:26:28 -0700 (PDT), Ven wrote:

>Really  Melissa this time
>
><I actually read _Something Rotten_ this weekend,
>
>by the way, and loved it.
>I think Landen Parke-Laine gets my vote for
>Fictional Character I Would Most
>Like To Be Married To, aside from all the
>eradication business.  (Jacob just
>rolled his eyes when I said this and went off to
>get his leg hacked off at
>the knee.  Okay, not.)>
>
>Pictures Jacob in some kind of hussar get up, on
>a charging horse, reading a book*
>* Irrc Jacob once confessed to reading while driving.
(This is true)

Now there's an image that will stay with you.  When he's reading, his brows
knit just a little, so he looks like he might be thinking about getting
angry...quite the combination with the Hussar gear.

He stayed up late finishing the book last night, too, and got up to go to
work anyway.  So maybe he's closer to the ideal than I thought.  :)

(I shouldn't needle him.  He just bought another DVD of Louie the Rune
Soldier at my request, hooray for me, and puts up with my near-constant
whining....)

Melissa Proffitt
procrastinating everything