Hardback Hexwood (UK edition)

Ika blake at gaudaprime.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 05:53:34 EDT 2004

Tanaqui wrote:

> I'm a bit baffled as to why the only adjective in my sentence, which was a
> relevant adjective, needed to be iterated more clearly...

<g> Either because I'm not very bright and, having never heard that there
were two versions of Hexwood, didn't catch your allusion first off (I'm
used to seeing Lupin referred to as 'the gay werewolf' with no implication
that the word 'gay' has ever appeared in a Rowling book, f'rex), or
because I'm not very clear in my expression and it wasn't obvious that by
"Which adjective?" I was after more precise information about the
de-pouffing procedure (which Hallie has provided, thanks! - though does
anyone know why this came about? I think someone Otter asked but no-one's
answered as yet).

> but even more baffled that absolutely no-one seems to want the ex-library
> gay+ copy.

Eep! My girlfriend does, as it happens - I'll email you off-list about it.

Love, Ika

--
'Has Mother Earth become humanity's phantom limb?'
- Paul Virilio