Conrad's Fate

Tanaqui Weaver cen at caption.org
Fri Aug 20 03:42:41 EDT 2004

> Yes please.  What can I send you in return?

Alas, I am not very keen on any American comestibles (unless you count nitrous
capsules - we only have grey-cylinder CO2 in this country... no green cylinders
o'fun). Can you even get nitrous capsules in Utah? The ones I've been sent
from California in return for ibuprofen gel had to come by surface mail of
course. Last time I was in SF, I bought a little metal cylinder designed to
puncture the capsules (which required me to produce a passport because of
stringent laws about drug paraphernalia). Ethical questions? Um, I want to
make frothy cream, guv.(the official purpose of these toys)?

Assuming that you have no ethical qualms about it, I'm very keen on
http://www.yourbestdeals.net/Sword_Cane_Indian_PROMO_Black_p/111111.htm

(cheap, very cheap, but they won't ship to the UK even if offered double the
price)

It's a bit more costly than some pickle, so I could send a few dollar notes.

I don't know. Asking Mormons for intoxicants or weaponry. Am I an idiot?

Tanaqui