my kidlit course

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Aug 18 17:14:31 EDT 2004

Hi All

Just wanted to say another big thank you to everyone who helped me with
things for my Literature for Young Children Course. I have the Course
Outline finished for anyone who wants to see it.

I also have one more request for brainstorming. I have a number of theme
discussion days, where we have set readings, but I am also giving
recommended readings. I am still looking for recommended readings for 3
themes: school, monsters (and other halloweeny things like ghosts and
witches) and fantastic animals. I would love any suggestions you might have
for picture books or novels for younger children. Witch Week is, of course,
a set book.

Robyn