cons and meets

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 15 23:56:42 EDT 2004

Anyone interested in finding out what cons are on
where could check out here;

http://www.sflovers.org/Reference/fandom/conlist/cons2.html

It has one listing for New orleans (I think, the
postal address in there anyway) but it was on last
weekend (what a bummer).

Jon - who has only been to one con in the last twenty
years, but who was GoH at one 22 years ago. As for
DWJ's coment about all the men having beards, check
out this photo of me at Aussiecon in 1975.

http://www.fanac.org/worldcon/AussieCon/w75-005.html

iirc even the guys whose faces you can't see in this
photo are all bearded.