Conrad's Fate

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Fri Aug 13 13:53:50 EDT 2004

On Thursday, August 12, 2004, at 10:23 PM, Tanaqui Weaver wrote:

> Melissa:
>
>> Yeah, well, the US release date looks like April Fool's Day.  You
>> people all
>> make me sick.  :)
>
>> I should be cleaning house, but I'd rather gripe and moan.
>
> You should be able to order off amazon.co.uk as easily as we order from
> amazon.com (unless you're a supporter of small bookshops rather than
> mono
> corps, in which case I volunteer to supply _Conrad's Fate_ along with
> more
> sandwich pickle, if indeed you want more of that comestible).
>
> Tanaqui

I do a moderate amount of business with Amazon.co.uk.  All my Terry
Pratchett stuff comes from England.  Also Tom Holt, Jasper fforde,
Diana Wynne Jones, Lindsey Davis, and probably others I'm not
thinking of at the moment.

_And_, wandering around on Amazon.co.uk recently, I found a used
copy of _The Queen Elizabeth Story_ by Rosemary Sutcliff [sp?],
which I have lusted after ever since I read it.

[Not quite as badly as _Wilkin's Tooth_, the American title of which
I can't remember now, which I never returned to the public library
and paid the lost book fee for.  But I saved the receipt, and when I
was able to get my own legitimate copy, I returned it to the library.]