Conrad's Fate

Fri Aug 13 12:48:02 EDT 2004

On Fri, 13 Aug 2004 05:23:15 +0100 (BST), Tanaqui Weaver wrote:

>Melissa:
>
>> Yeah, well, the US release date looks like April Fool's Day.  You people all
>> make me sick.  :)
>
>> I should be cleaning house, but I'd rather gripe and moan.
>
>You should be able to order off amazon.co.uk as easily as we order from
>amazon.com (unless you're a supporter of small bookshops rather than mono
>corps, in which case I volunteer to supply _Conrad's Fate_ along with more
>sandwich pickle, if indeed you want more of that comestible).

Mmmm...will you send more sandwich pickle if I buy it from Amazon.uk anyway?
:)

I am actually planning to order it from overseas now.  I just hadn't
realized the release date was different until this discussion came up, so I
thought I could just walk into the store that day.  Ah well.  I have to
schedule my purchases carefully so I don't overspend my budget.

Getting ready to head off for an unexpected trip now, so don't have too much
fun the next few days.

Melissa Proffitt