Hardback Hexwood (UK edition)

Tanaqui Weaver cen at caption.org
Fri Aug 13 00:11:49 EDT 2004

I grabbed a copy of the first UK edition of _Hexwood_ from Oxford's
Central Library sales section today, even though I have a signed but
otherwise pristine ;-) one already.

The front endpaper, which carried the library datestamps has been sliced
off it, it has a red "50p" stamp cancelled through with a black "Sold as
Seen" one, and the book has been swathed in clear plastic.

I will calibrate responses according to proximity/willingness to pay postage
rather than simply awarding it to the first respondent. This is your chance
to meet the gay boys in the wineshop if you have a later de-pouffed version.
(OK, OK, one adjective... but the cover is nice as well)

If no-one responds, I shall send it to a friend in Minnetonka.
Er, given that my access to this linux account of mine is limited out of
term-time but that webmail is easy to access, use
sekhfet at yahoo.com

ta ta

Tanaqui