book suggestions

Greeniegirl2 at aol.com Greeniegirl2 at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 22:13:25 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/11/2004 4:23:21 PM Central Daylight Time,
apm at alumni.uwaterloo.ca writes:
I can't say for sure that I would have liked these if I were a boy,
but I would have liked them in grade 9/10 (in fact, I did get to
study Ender's Game when I was in grade 10):

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
I read Ender's Game in 8th grade (thats when you are 14 so I guess thats the
right grade) and I remember the boys in my class liking it. If this is for a
class there are lots of different ways you could teach it too so I totally back
up that suggestion. Any of the other Ender books would work too if they liked
the first one.
-Jordan