cons and meets

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Mon Aug 9 15:34:27 EDT 2004

I don't necessarily have a lot of discretionary income for travel, but I'd
certainly be interested in some sort of North American-DWJ mailing list
meetup, and, if planned enough in advance, I think there would be some way
of fitting it into the budget.  So definitely ideas about this should be
thrown around!  Either (although not both) of the plans already mentioned
sounds good to me.

					---Kyra

---
"So I'm dissatisfied?  I love dissatisfied!  I love to feel there's always
more that I need."
		---Alex Karpanos (Franz Ferdinand), "Come On Home"