cons and meets

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 8 14:20:29 EDT 2004

Hi all

I went to a sf and fantasy con this weekend. It was here in town, and they
needed moderators for panels at the last minute, so I even got in free. Can
I just say, it was EXACTLY like the con that dwj describes in Deep Secret,
except without the magical hotel. The hotel had its own oddness, just not a
mystical oddness.

Apparently, there is a really big con (Westercon? Westcon? not sure about
the exact name) here in Calgary in the beginning of July next year. I just
wondered if any dwj-ers might be moved to come, so we could have a meet of
some kind.

Robyn