Fun quiz

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 30 18:17:49 EDT 2004

I was actually lying in bed with my eyes shut when I realised I've probably
done the math wrong for that quiz algorithm, and just had to get up and
write this so noone thinks I'm stupid, I used to be ace at combinatorics (as
it was called at my school) but that part of my mind has dried up. ObDWJ:
always wondered how else Fenella was affected by sacrificing the part of her
mind necessary for passing O-levels, I have a suspicion we use that part of
our minds for other things as well. I should go to sleep now.