Fun quiz

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 30 17:12:32 EDT 2004

On Sat, May 01, 2004 at 12:18:56AM +1000, Aimee Smith wrote:
>I was written by JK Rowling and does anyone know how to make up a quiz?
>If so, *please* somebody write a 'which DWJ character are you?' quiz! That
>would be fun.

and Roger replied:

>I have written some software which allows this, but I don't have much
>inspiration for questions. If anyone would like to send me ideas, I'll
>see what I can do.

Have to give it some thought, how to organise and so on, but here are some
questions that could distinguish between various DWJ characters:

Have you any skills in magic (to the best of your knowledge)?
Have you any siblings?
Do you remember who you are?
Do other people find you to be arrogant?
Would you like revenge?
Given a chance, would you take over the world?
Do you have a penchant for brocade dressing-gowns?
Have you ever heard of Guy Fawkes?

etc.