Fun quiz

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Fri Apr 30 17:02:06 EDT 2004

Dorian wrote:

>Weird.  I'm "Hamlet" and Israel..  Not sure I'm too happy with those.  May
have to go Do Something about it. :-)

I'm "A Prayer for Owen Meany" and Israel, and I was written by Dr. Seuss.
For what it's worth, I think I was kind of aiming for Israel, and it's not
that difficult to get the result you're looking for. And though the
description of the country is not that flattering, there is nothing about
the questions themselves that invites that description - I mean, none of the
questions are about your attitudes to violence, for instance. Anyway, it's a
silly quiz, of course. That's the point.
I liked that poetry quiz someone posted here way back when much more. I
liked being a sestina.

Gili