Fun quiz

meparks at mtholyoke.edu meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Fri Apr 30 10:24:24 EDT 2004

Quoting "Ian W. Riddell" <iwriddell at charter.net>:

> I'm probably late responding, but . . .
>
> I'm "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" and the United Nations!
>
> widdy

Me, too.

With Siddhartha and Bosnia-Herze. . . gov. . . thingy. . . (sorry, I'm too
knackered to look it up ;) as my second options.

Oh, as an aside--I bought a new copy of Tough Guide the other day.

In Japanese.

I've been living in Japan for the past few months and I can't believe how much
DWJ stuff you can find.

Of course, there's about six times as much HP stuff. . ..

lizzie, wicked psyched to be in Japan when Howl comes out. . . (I bought the
soundtrack, too ;)