Fun quiz

Belben, Philip ( Generation ) Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Fri Apr 30 05:24:35 EDT 2004

Hallie, how could you?

I'm Mists of Avalon (obsessed with things Arthurian and with Women) and
Ireland, of all places!

And, Thank you (not) Judith, I was written by R L Stine.

Philip (off to read MoA and some Goosebumps, none of which I've
tried...)

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the Powergen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Powergen Group.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432