desert island question

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 27 19:14:34 EDT 2004

Just a brief welcome back to the list from the member
closest to you geographically. I'm about 100km north
of you at Toronto on Lake Macquarie.

Jon - whose degree is from Sydney University, obtained
many years ago now. (indeed - its now thirty years ago
- doesn't bear thinking about). I see from your email
address we even both work for the same employer.