Fire and Hemlock book review on BookCrossing

Belben, Philip ( Generation ) Philip.Belben at eme.co.uk
Tue Apr 27 04:01:55 EDT 2004

(Briefly emerges from lurkdom)
Hi there!

Not too long ago I gave away a copy of F&H on BookCrossing, and a review
has now appeared.  It says some unusual things about the book, so I
thought you people might like to read it:

http://bookcrossing.com/journal/660149

Philip
(Subsides back into lurkdom)

Internet communications are not always secure and therefore the Powergen Group does not accept legal responsibility for this message. The recipient is responsible for verifying its authenticity before acting on the contents. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Powergen Group.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited, Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax                +44 (0) 2476 42 5432