help with a book

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Apr 22 13:40:29 EDT 2004

Robyn said...

> I'm hoping there are still some DWJers on the girlsown list who might be
> able to find someone to help me. I'm looking for a copy of Rumer Godden's
> Thursday's Children. I'm a bit wary of using any of the internet book
> dealers who are listed as having copies because they all have such bad
> reviews. I was wondering if someone could pass on my request to the book
> dealers on girlsown. I'd really appreciate it.

I can do that.  I'll also keep an eye out in local secondhand shops (where I
picked up my own copy of it).  Fingers crossed!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"The tygers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction."
-William Blake, "Proverbs of Heaven and Hell"