Portugese whispers

Gili Bar-Hillel gbhillel at netvision.net.il
Thu Apr 22 02:19:29 EDT 2004

Charlie,

much thanks for the interest of it coffer. To Ven I am lament of that
robbery your idea, I cannot help myself. You can imagine the laughing I had
with it in drops in my eyes. I want very much to reading nueva infantile
books by Diana Wynne Jones as "Conrad's Fate", also of posterior books by
South African professor J.R.R.Tolkein  'O Gentleman of the Anéis' E 'Mr.
them Rings'. Thank you for pertinho your contribution to the listing.

Gili