OT Cambridge Guide

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Apr 13 23:45:14 EDT 2004

Hello Sally
Now I have it open on my desk.
The article is entitled 'neglected works' - yes, lower case. the only
snippet on Antonia Forest I can find is in the very last paragraph:
It is unlikely that future writers or illustrators will be any more safe
from the arbitrary misfortunes of publishing decisions, but the INTERNET may
provide ways of resucing neglected works from the past. Antonia Forest has a
website, and it may be only a matter of time before whole texts of
out-of-print works appear.

Is this what you wanted?
Regards
Elizabeth.