Changeover

Gill Othen gill at othen.fslife.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 10:27:05 EDT 2004

Meredith:

It's a smallish trade paperback and because it's a small press and small
print run, it's more expensive than we would all like at £9.99.

I thought I'd announce it now, because the website is now up and running to
take advance orders http://www.moondustbooks.biz

If there's any teething problems please be patient and let me know

Publication is due early May and I'll announce the definite date when it is
available.

Wonderful news! I tried to pay at once using PayPal and all went smoothly
until suddenly it told me I couldn't log in (which I already had) and
appeared to abort the whole thing. I don't know if it paid or not - I shall
try again later and see if I can make it behave. It was definitely the
PayPal end, noy yours that was the trouble.

I am delighted this book is going to be available - I am something of a
"completist".<g>

Gill