Changeover

meredith meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 7 21:31:41 EDT 2004

There was some discussion a long time ago about reprinting Changeover, well
I have gone ahead and done it under the aegis of Moondust Books, and it will
be available in May. It includes an introduction specially written by Diana
for this edition, called 'The Origins of Changeover'.

It's a smallish trade paperback and because it's a small press and small
print run, it's more expensive than we would all like at £9.99.

I thought I'd announce it now, because the website is now up and running to
take advance orders http://www.moondustbooks.biz

If there's any teething problems please be patient and let me know

Publication is due early May and I'll announce the definite date when it is
available.

cheers, Meredith