Another spate of casting

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 00:07:21 EDT 2004

--- Aimee Smith <s4028253 at student.uq.edu.au> wrote:
> Wouldn't Paul McGann (Our Mutual Friend, the Dr Who
> movie, Fish) make the most wonderful Professor
> Lupin?
> I'd also cast him as Christopher Chant's 'foxlike
> uncle' whose name (I think) starts with an R.
> Aimee, who has just watched the Dr Who movie.

While on the topic of Casting with Dr Who references
in mind, for those who don't already know, the new Dr
Who has been cast - Christopher Eccleston;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/breakfast/3589977.stm

My daughter tells me we have at least one movie he's
been in on tape so I'll have to watch it.

Jon