slightly Ot: fairy tales

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue Sep 30 18:33:07 EDT 2003

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:
|So you already have a copy and don't need mine....  Drat.  Well, with a
|recommendation like that, does anyone else want it?  I hate to get rid of
|books to unknown homes if there may be somewhere they'll be loved and
|looked after, such as the shelves of those on this list are likely to be!

yup, I have it.  ;) And I do recommend it to anyone who wants Minnow's
copy.

|>"I assume that some great catastrophe has occured that would
|>require us to sit upon a weeping lady?"
|>        -- Loveday the butler, _Lady Dangerous_
|
|Sometimes your sigs are intensely frustrating, you know.  Had one?
|Enquiring minds wish to know.

*grin*  Had one what?  Such a catastrophe?  This sig, I admit, come from
... er, a romance novel.  But one by Suzanne Robinson, who is frequently
hilarious.

-deborah
--
"I'm a citizen, this is my president, and in this country it is
not only permissible to question our leaders, it is our