Bujold

Mon Sep 29 09:50:10 EDT 2003

I personally was unable to read the Vorkosigan books until Civil Campaign
came out - billed as a comedy of manners, I read it and fell in love.  I
then went back to Cordelia's Honor (omnibus) and was disappointed that she
became so much a peripheral character in later books.  I was able to read
the more military books because I wanted to find out what happened to Miles,
and really like where the books seem to be going now.  I agree, Ivan is
becoming very intriguing!

Alison