OT Bujold

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Sun Sep 28 08:03:20 EDT 2003

  This is really helpful, Ian--thanks so much.

  Ros

  Ooops. I made one correction to the list. Here it is again. Sorry for the extra e-mail.

  Here's what's in the anthologies:

  Cordelia's Honor:
  - Shards of Honor
  - Barrayar

  Young Miles:
  - The Warrior's Apprentice
  - "The Mountains of Mourning" in Borders
  - The Vor Game (note, I missed this one in my last list)

  Miles, Mystery, and Mayhem:
  - Cetaganda
  - Ethan of Athos
  - "Labyrinth" in Borders

  Miles Errant:
  - "The Borders of Infinity" in Borders
  - Brothers in Arms
  - Mirror Dance

  So far not anthologized:
  - Memory
  - Komarr
  - A Civil Campaign

  The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.
  Ursula K. Le Guin

  Ian W. Riddell
  iwriddell at charter.net

    Ian W. Riddell