OT Bujold

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 26 20:26:36 EDT 2003

>Thanks, Ian! _Borders of Infinity_is one book that I haven't tracked down
>yet, but it seems I will have to before long!
>
>Ros

Ros, you should be aware that a number of the books have been released in
anthology form (titles like Young Miles and Miles Errant); in these
compilation volumes, what was Borders of Infinity has been broken up into 3
novellas which are slotted in between the other novels in chronological order.

Robyn