OT Bujold

Abe Gross argross at bigpond.net.au
Fri Sep 26 11:57:19 EDT 2003

  Thanks, Ian! _Borders of Infinity_is one book that I haven't tracked down yet, but it seems I will have to before long!

  Ros

  I'm reading them in the chronological order of the story itself (not necessarily publishing order) and really enjoying them (I just finished _Memory_, wow!)

  Here's the order I read them in. Bear in mind that I read each of the three stories in Borders of Infinity when it fell chronologically and not all at once (if you're reading the omnibus editions, they're spread out).

  Shards of Honor
  Barrayar
  The Warrior's Apprentice
  "The Mountains of Mourning" in Borders