OT Bujold

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Sep 26 10:05:06 EDT 2003

I'm reading them in the chronological order of the story itself (not
necessarily publishing order) and really enjoying them (I just finished
_Memory_, wow!)

Here's the order I read them in. Bear in mind that I read each of the
three stories in Borders of Infinity when it fell chronologically and
not all at once (if you're reading the omnibus editions, they're spread
out).

Shards of Honor
Barrayar
The Warrior's Apprentice
"The Mountains of Mourning" in Borders
Cetaganda
Ethan of Athos
"Labyrinth"  in Borders
"The Borders of Infinity" in Borders
Brothers in Arms
Mirror Dance
Memory

Enjoy them!

On Friday, September 26, 2003, at 07:16  AM, Abe Gross wrote:

> After reading _The Curse of Chalion_ and loving it, I've finally read
> my first "Vorkosigan" book, _Cordelia's Honor_ (which of course
> consists of _Shards of Honor_ and _Barrayar_).  Is there any
> particular order I should read the other books in? Or maybe I should
> ask--is there any particular order I *shouldn't* read them in? (If
> someone tells me I shouldn't have read CH first, I may scream.)
>
> Ros

It wasn't only wickedness and scheming that made people unhappy, it was
confusion and misunderstanding; above all, it was the failure to grasp
the simple truth that other people are as real as you.
Ian McEwan Atonement

Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net