Woefully OT (was Re: DVD regions)

Thu Sep 25 10:44:40 EDT 2003

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 10:20:15 +0100, Rowland, Jennifer A B wrote:

> [...]

She didn't take the bath token from it, she merely accepted them after it
dropped them all over the ground.  It left them; she made use of them.
Before that, she kept saying "I don't need these" even after it offered them
several times.  Given how the other victims seemed to be trapped by greed, I
think it's that motivation that the creature is actually preying on.  It
didn't just dump piles of gold nuggets on the floor and then wait to leap on
the first person who bends over to take some.

(This is mostly Jacob's analysis, by the way.  In the interests of full
disclosure.  I thought it made sense.)

Melissa Proffitt