Archer tape

Kale lskale at metaplaxia.net
Wed Sep 24 16:48:04 EDT 2003

At 07:40 AM 9/24/2003 +0200, Gili Bar-Hillel wrote:
>Does it make sense for Fiona to mail a tape to the Proffitts and have them
>make copies and distribute? It would mean crossing the ocean several times,
>several different standards - sounds messy to me, but then, such are the
>pursuits of true fanatics.
>
>In any case, I would definitely like a chance to see the series too, whether
>on loan or my own copy which I would gladly pay for.

Ditto for me, too.  I thought I would also suggest some kind of
letter-writing campaign to the BBC to show our interest in seeing
Archer's Goon on tape or dvd.  Since I live in the United States,
I filled out the Contact Us form (subject: I am looking for a specific
product) at the bbcamericashop.com website.

Kale
(who has a multi-region dvd player but an NTSC tv and therefore can't play PAL)