Order in which the Books were Written, Spoilers for Archer's Goon

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Sep 24 16:43:32 EDT 2003

	Well, I don't remember about their parents, but there's the line
when someone, probably Awful, asks Archer where he comes from and he
responds, "Elsewhere."  Thanks to my obsession with AG, that line led me
to become obsessed with the word "elsewhere."  I was so excited when we
learned the French for "elsewhere" in French class ;-).  And, when I first
got to college, all of the people on my hall had sheets outside their door
with our names on them and a few lines to fill out details about
ourselves.  Since the theme of the hall was bears, one of the details we
had to fill out was a word that rhymed with "bear" to show what kind of
bear you were.  I always intended to dub myself "elsewhere bear," but then
I got kicked out of my room and moved into another hall before I got
around to it ;-).
	When I first read this thread, it occurred to me that, on some
subconscious level, I'd always assumed that the parents had come from
another dimension/universe of one type or another, but I don't think I
have any reason for this aside from just knowing the type of books that
DWJ tends to write. . . .

						---Kyra

---
"South America was also home to a giant beaver, now extinct, but. . .
there is no evidence that it was a talking beaver."
				---James Gorman, _The New York Times_